Lecturer for Systems and Industrial Engineering
Manager, Software Engineering Projects
Sherilyn Keaton is a lecturer in the Systems & Industrial Engineering Department in the College of Engineering at the University of Arizona. She currently teaches Software for Engineers, Embedded Systems, and Object-Oriented Modeling and Design.
She has previously held engineering leadership roles in several corporations and industries including Senior Vice President, Vice President of Engineering, and Director of Engineering, as well as contributor roles such as Software Development Manager and Senior Software Engineer.
Sherilyn has a B.S. in Computer Science from the University of Mary Washington and an M.B.A. from the Eller College of Management at the University of Arizona.
- Bonnier Corporation (2009 - 2013)
- CarDomain Network (2007 - 2008)
- Siemens (1998 - 2006)
- Excellence at the Student Interface
- University of Arizona College of Engineering, Spring 2020
- University of Arizona College of Engineering, Spring 2019