Changxu "Sean" Wu
Professor of Systems and Industrial Engineering
Professor, Cognitive Science Graduate Interdisciplinary Program
- Ph.D. Industrial Engineering
- University of Michigan
Dr. Wu is interested in integrating cognitive science and engineering system design, especially modeling human cognition system with its applications in system design, improving transportation safety, promoting human performance in user-centered human-machine interaction, and inventing innovative sustainable and smart energy systems with human in the loop.
- Wan, J., Wu, C., Zhang, Y., Houston, R. J., Chen, C. W., & Chanawangsa, P. (2017). Drinking and driving behavior at stop signs and red lights. ACCIDENT ANALYSIS AND PREVENTION, 104, 10-17.
- Wu, C., & Wan, J. (2017). The Effects of Vibration Patterns of Take-Over Request and Non-Driving Tasks on Taking-Over Control of Automated Vehicles. International Journal of Human Computer Studies.
- Wu, C., Yu, D., Doherty, A., Zhang, T., Kust, L., & Luo, G. (2017). An investigation of perceived vehicle speed from a driver's perspective. PLOS One.
- Zhang, Y., Wu, C., & Wan, J. (2017). A human-in-the-loop wireless warning message notification model and its application in connected vehicle systems. JOURNAL OF INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS, 21(2), 148-166.
- Zhang, Y., Wu, C., & Wan, J. (2017). Development and validation of a model to predict blood alcohol concentrations: Updating the NHTSA equation. ADDICTIVE BEHAVIORS, 71, 46-53.
- Ma, S., Zhang, J., Zhao, G., & Wu, C. (2017, Oct). Do Type 2 Diabetes Patients Have Declined Driving Performance During Non-Hypoglycemia? A Preliminary Simulated Driving Study. In Human Factors and Ergonomics Annual Meeting, 5 pages.
- Zhang, Y., & Wu, C. (2017, Oct). Learns to Integrate Mathematical Models in Human Performance Modeling. In Human Factors and Ergonomics Annual Meeting.
- Wu, C. (2017, Oct). Do Type 2 Diabetes Patients Have Declined Driving Performance During Non-Hypoglycemia?. Human Factors and Ergonomics Annual Meeting.
- Wu, C. (2017, Oct). Learns to Integrate Mathematical Models in Human Performance Modeling. Human Factors and Ergonomics Annual Meeting.